Sunday, May 5, 2013

An Old Statement


the pieces are simply falling, neither in place nor in order, i'll collect them with wt's left of me and go to a corner, i wont try to put them back together, maybe they werent meant for each other, maybe the pieces dont belong to one another.

so wt's mine i'll take, and with my breath i'll say, i'm gonna be a better person without those pieces, for maybe they dont complete me, even more, they dont add up anything

i'll not fake it till i make it, i wont say it's not meant to be, wt's meant to be already happened and i'm okay with wtever else is waiting for me,

i dont need a break to gather myself up, and i dont need a shoulder to cry on, for i accept wt happened and i'm continuing my life, for it wont stop, my life wont stop, not even for me.

so i'll continue with wtever that's left in me, i'll continue to be the one i'm becoming, i'll not try to gather it up, i'll not try to see your why, and i dont wanna keep on picking shards of wt used to be me

No comments:

Post a Comment