Saturday, September 17, 2011

Movies As A Kid


Recently I’ve been watching movies and cartoons that I saw as a kid, stuff that I didn't see since a long time, but still, I remembered that I liked them as a child, and I had a certain image about what was going on during the movie or the cartoon. But when I started watching again many of what I saw now seemed like nothing of what I thought it was, many meanings, many words, certain innuendoes and implications that as a kid I didn't quite understand, but now as I grew older and learnt a lot, now I got to understand what every word meant, what every look intended, I’m not saying that I got it all now, I’m just saying that before, I had a different perspective, a filter through which I saw all that, but as I grew up the filter changed and my understanding did too, same applies to daily events, daily life problems, what you may perceive as a problem today it may be nothing tomorrow and vice versa, and maybe you'll be aware of stuff that would help you throughout your journey, or maybe you'll learn to ignore things that has bad influence on you. So keep updating your filter you never know when something would pop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment