Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Change In Plans


Umm, I’m not doing this, it's not my style. I am not gonna benefit from it, this is not what I have in mind, I have big plans -or so I think I may have- I’m gonna take another way, which will be eventually the better way, this way has nothing to offer cause in the end it is blocked, so instead I will choose the other way which will be better for my peace of mind and my coming life.
BUT I have to be responsible, I need to start to move, I cant wait forever for a chance that may or may not come at all, I’ll do what I didn't want to do in the first place, I’ll start and will eventually carve my own way, I’ll like what I do till I do what I like, maybe I can deceive myself into believing that I’ll gain a lot, but still, I need to start or else I wont go anywhere, so here we go, with hope and emotions, for a new tomorrow, for a non stop motion.           

No comments:

Post a Comment