Saturday, December 31, 2011

Getting things done


So I noticed a pattern, when I start a note, or a comment, or a point of view that doesn't necessary has to be right, just a plain comment. And then that would lead to the proceeding clarification of explaining what I mean, and then taking my audience from their own perspective and their places and make them share the experience and see my point of view, through my perspective and therefore gain their empathy and compassion to whatever it is that I have to say.

Same applies to life, if you want people to be on your side of the conversation, you'd need to walk them through the opinion that you are suggesting, and then they'd get on your side and get convinced with your point of view and maybe defend it themselves. Cause unless they are emotionally or physically involved, they would show indifference to whatever happens to you, or whatever you have to say.

Comes to my mind a saying a friend of mine used to say a lot; "they wont care how much you know, till they know how much you care”. Simply it applies because they get INVOLVED, so it becomes their story as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment