Friday, October 14, 2011

There's A Baby In There


The blackness below her eyes was the last thing I noticed, she looked like she was in pain while praying, and she didn't stand while praying. After her prayer our eyes met, mine filled with questions, while in hers was a strange look that I didn’t quite understand, I have never seen anyone like her before, at least not from this close, she looked so unreal. Her eyes looked as if they too had a question to ask, or a thought to share. Did she envy me for my care free life in comparison with hers, or did she wish I knew what she was going through, from joy or pain, I felt like she had something to share but she was too tired to speak and talk.
And I am sure that if I asked her, her answer was that she wouldn't change a thing cause she couldn't be happier.
Some pain is worth going through…. I hope for her sake she is right =)


No comments:

Post a Comment